Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Tag "Spoiler Alert" Should be Mandated by Law

I tend to be pretty nosy, which explains exactly why I love overly dramatic shows like The Bachelor.  So of course I loved the big Rozlyn scandal on last weeks show.  For those of you who haven't seen it, they basically kicked her off the show for having an "inappropriate relationship" with a staff member.  Whatever inappropriate relationship means.  So having a month off for Winter Break, of course I have way too much time on my hands and decided to do a little googling.  I wanted to know exactly what happened.  Well, lucky me, I found a website made by some guy named Reality Steve.  He states that he has sources on the show and explains the whole scandal and exactly what happens.  And in the midst of explaining the situation, he also manages to reveal the final two, the girl Jake picks in the end, and who gets kicked off the show in the middle of next week with the "I think its best if you leave right now" line. Before I knew it the entire season.... ruined. Awesome. Thank you, Reality Steve, whoever you are!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I learned last season to not google the Bach after finding out about Ed coming back before it was aired. I was very sad and disappointed. Totally ruined the show!! A safe blog to read...and hilarious is:

    The Host - Chris Harrison's Blog

    ReplyDelete