Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Puppy Love

        

           

     

  


We all know those girls who carry around their little teacup poodles and rat/dogs with their little matching dresses, fancy labeled dog purses, and God knows what else these women come up with. We've all seen it and we've all made fun of them. Never will I take my puppy love to this extreme, however, I do consider my two dogs my little babies and I love them very much.  So i decided to create a post bragging about my two little bundles of joy.

My two puppies, Carly and Jake are Puggles: a mix of beagle and pug.  Carly Jo looks more like a pug while Jake looks more like a Beagle.  These two dogs have been the loves of my life for the last four years and I don't know what I'd do without them! These dogs are definitely spoiled! Although not quite to the sundresses and dog carrier extreme.  I love my babies :)


No comments:

Post a Comment