Monday, January 4, 2010

The Beginnings of a Blogger

Well, to start off, I am the kind of person that loves memories.  I love to look back at photos and stories and notes I passed in class gossiping about boys and all the high school drama.  My mom has made scrapbooks since the day I was born.  I admire them so much and I sure wish I had the motivation and talent to create my own.  However, I don't and will probably never have the patience to cut photos and paper, and stick stickers for hours on end like my mom.  So, I have decided to create a blog of my own.  Close enough to a scrapbook, right? I also should mention my other inspiration for this blog: my incredibly creative Aunt Kathy who has two brilliant blogs of her own.  I do promise you however that this blog will never be nearly as creative or as clever as hers, but I will do my best to get close. Thanks Aunt Kathy for letting me copy you :) So here I go, attempting to write about my times and trials throughout my four years as a CSU Ram. 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the new blog!! And thanks for calling my blogs brilliant...you must have a very distorted view of what brilliant means ;)

    Excited to read this!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete