Friday, May 7, 2010

Pi Phi Memories-Year One

I've gotten a little behind on updating my blog. So I figured I'd play a little catch up on all my Pi Phi memories from my first year at CSU :)

Spring 2010 Pledge Class- My beautiful girls (missing Miss Alana)
Dancing with the Stars Function with Pi Kapp
Mardi Gras Function with SigEp :)
Big Sis Reveal
Initiation

The New Pledges and Our Beautiful President
Classic Picture with My Big
First Letters
The House Dog-Bella
Future Roomies :)

Monmouth Duo Function with Kappa :)
We Go Together Like.... Ketchup and Mustard


2 comments:

  1. LOVE it!! And btw, you've got some hops Miss Kayla. That pic of you guys jumping is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'll be doing exchange for the fall semester this year at CSU and I'm looking into sororities at the moment. What made you choose Pi Phi? I can't decide, they all look the same to me! Thanks heaps :) x

    ReplyDelete